TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term "THE TRAILERS' PARK" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Trailers' Park reserves the right to modify The Terms And Conditions at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You must be at least 13 years of age.
- Only one account per person is permitted.
- When registering, a valid email address has to be used. Disposable email addresses are not permitted. If found, we will remove the account in question.
- Keep all posts on-topic.
- All posts must be in English.
- Do not astroturf or pretend to be/represent somebody else. Your account will be deleted if found to be in breach of this rule.
- The posting of **** discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; excessive obscene or vulgar language is not allowed.
- Posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally are forbidden.
- Post your comment/question to the most appropriate place. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
- Make sure you have read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply
- Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of somebody else, quote them, citing the source. Plagiarism is unethical and is illegal in many countries.
- Do not use a URL as a thread **** class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify">No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, flame wars, Trolling and Spamming. What is spamming? Read this.
- Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer and /or to consider donating to the project.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
- Must be setup in your Profile (user Control Panel) , and not manually added to your messages.
- May not contain any pricing, sales, product etc. details.
- Only exact URLs allowed ie not LOOK HERE - No tinyurls etc either, only exact, literal URLs.
- Any signature or avatar that is offensive or insulting to either us, our members, or our staff, is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
At all times:
- Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
- No commercial advertising is permitted.
- Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. NO SPAM - NO ADVERTISING eg. Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
- If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split), please use the ‘report to moderator’ link to notify the moderators.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post.
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU): This data is free for use in research projects.
You may include this data in commercially-sold products,
but you may not resell this data directly, even in converted form.
If you publish results obtained using this data, we would appreciate it
and also would add this text to your acknowledgments section:
The data used in this project was obtained from mocap.cs.cmu.edu.
The database was created with funding from NSF EIA-0196217.
Mocap Club: The Motion Capture Library is free to the public and meant for educational purposes only. The library is possible in large part because of the generous contribution of the Motion Capture Society.
Mocap Data: This motion capture data is licensed by mocapdata.com, Eyes, JAPAN Co. Ltd. under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.1 Japan License.
This data is under CC license, Attribution-Share Alike 2.1 Japan
You are free:
to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the
author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they
endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike.
If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute
the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license
terms of this work.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the
- The author's moral rights are retained in this license.
For more detail, please refer to:
Disclaimer I: I do not work for Autodesk, Daz Studio, Luxology or Reallusion; nor am I affiliated with the Carnegie Mellon University.
Disclaimer II: The animation files are provided as is, without support or guarentees.
We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.